Monday, July 25, 2011

Week update and Birthday Weekend

This past week has been out of control busy. With the wedding 3 weeks away and my new role at work, things have been a bit hectic - to say the least! Anyway, to back track a little, I wanted to share how amazing my friend KKW's trunk show went. The turn out was amazing and YUP I found a stunning dress of hers that I had to have! Check it out :

KKW Collection

 The dress I fell in love with and had to buy

My birthday weekend was very fun as well. I spent most of my days inside due to the heat but also to put ribbon on all our programs for the wedding. RBD surprised me on Saturday with two Pearls Cupcakes (Champagne and Coconut) - they were de-lish and he got me a little treat from Lilly!
Tying ribbons around our programs
Fun Times!

And my amazing birthday gift from RBD - a Lilly Tunic!!!
Thank you!!!

Also, Thank you to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes and KKW for blogging a happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment