Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Perfect Cup Of (iced) Joe....

This weekend my mom and I picked out a coffee maker for the house - I know, after 9 months of being here you would think I had one! Well, I'm so happy I finally got one since I've been living off Starbucks these past few months and trying to save money at the same time. My mission these past few days was to find out how to make the perfect cup of Iced Coffee (the way Starbucks makes it) and....I DID IT!

I bought two of the recommended brands that they (as in Starbucks) told me to get
Kenya and Pike Blend


I tried Kenya Monday - It was ok but had a sweeter taste to it....
Today I tried Pike Blend and....IT'S THE WINNER!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I will still be a weekend traveler to Starbucks but for the time being I'm saving $10 a week / $50 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment