Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Recap...

This weekend was full of 3 amazing things....Fun, Fashion and Food! After a long week of rain RBD and I were ready to get out of the house and enjoy some festive events laid out for the weekend. On Friday night, our club had it's annual deck opening party to kick off the summer. We got to enjoy an outdoor spread of cocktails, good friends and a live band!

Live music from Another Level

Then I got to help my dear friend KKW shoot her first clothing line collection at her in-laws house by the river. It was an honor to help her because she has worked so hard on making this collection a reality - and she did!!
What a great girls day!

 The girls modeling the Erin Dress
(Disigns by Kara Kihm)

Last night RBD prepared a fabulous BBQ dinner. We also got to use our new everyday dishes that we've been getting from our registry - oh and my Lilly tray which I LOVE!
Job well done on the grub RBD!
YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment