Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello spring, I've missed you!

It's amazing how much RBD knows me so well. This weekend we were outside in our yard and he tells me to look at our tree and in our garden (knowing that whatever I'm about to see is going to make me happy). Well....
Flowers on our tree
Some sort of flower starting to grow in our garden :)

I made a point to spend the rest of the day outside to embrace all things spring. RBD and I walked into town  to check out the sidewalk sales and then decided to try a cupcake from this cute cupcake shop called Pearl's Cupcakes (this was really for me but I think he enjoyed it). Check it out:

I chose the Cookies & Cream Cupcake for us to share

YUM!

Then, to make my day of spring complete, I got a mani/pedi with a fabulous spring-like color.

It looks red but it's really a watermelon-esc color!

1 comment:

  1. Your Nails look so pretty, especially from last weekend when you guys had to dig up the invisible fence.

    Also that cupcake looks to die for. Yum yum in the tum.

    ReplyDelete