Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bright Idea

I've always been creative with my living spaces (especially when I lived in New York City) but down here the only space issue seems to be the bathrooms. With all my make-up, hair dryers and products, there was no way RBD and I could split the upstairs bathroom. That being said, I've taken over the down stairs guest bathroom.

I'm completely happy with this arrangement but I hate the fact that my guests would walk into the bathroom and see all my make-up so disorganized! Well, after months of procrastinating on what to do, I thought of a cute way to organize my make-up, brushes etc. so that I wouldn't feel embarrassed if someone needed to use my bathroom. Check out what I did!

Before
The three essential pieces (2 small vases and some clear stones).... and finally
After!

No comments:

Post a Comment