Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Obsessed!

I've always been the type of person that gets into shows but lately I've been obsessed with Bethany Ever After on Bravo. About five years ago my life turned upside down and my, oh so functional family, turned dysfunctional. I remember talking to my friends and RBD about how complicated life will be with all these changes in my family (and it is). Even till this day, I warn TPT and RBD that it's never a dull moment in the Y household. We all laugh about it but what troupers these men are for sticking with us! Anyway (got side tracked), I just love how this show makes me laugh out loud. After the crazy two days I've had, I couldn't have asked for a better show to watch last night. Thank you Bethany for making my dysfunctional life, seem functional!



1 comment:

  1. OMG I absolutely LOVE her. I dont want to show to end when I'm watching. She is so great - I wish we were friends. Ha.

    ReplyDelete