Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bachelorette Party - Reefer Style

This past weekend my dearest friends and I flew down to Ocean Reef to celebrate my Bachlelorette Party (and Dot's Birthday). We honestly had such an amazing weekend that coming home put us all into a deep depression. Here are some highlights of the weekend....trust me, there's more to come.


My liquid lunch at the Palm Court

Ok, I'm obsessed with this bike, as I think we all were when we tried it.
It's called the Elliptic-go - it's an Elliptical bike!!!!
I'm sorry, but how genius is this!

PVN, ALY, CG at The Fish House

PVN and CG planned a fun day for us at the tennis club. We played tennis in the morning and had a catered lunch prepared for us after our workout. This picture is of all of us and our tennis pro Willy!

This was our lunch.
Seriously, the flavors of this meal were unreal. We even had a giant fruit bowl and home made biscotti, which was to die for.

Thank you again PVN and CG for this amazing weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment