Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Margaritas and Monograms - A Richmond Shower To Remember

Last night I was thrown a surprise shower from the HW ladies and few of my dear friend in Richmond. I was so touched and extremely surprised! Way to go ladies. The theme of the night was Margaritas and Monograms, which suited me so well, and all the gifts had some sort of monogram on it with my new initials. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to share this night with ....THANK YOU!

 The group dining and sipping on some margaritas

 KKW, ALY and AM

 
The amazing strawberry cake AK got for the group
It was de-lish!

And of course, all the fabulous monogrammed gifts that were given at the shower

This night will forever stay with me.
I can't thank everyone enough for making RBD and I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment