Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Harbour Town

This weekend when we were heading back to the airport, RBD and I decided to take a road trip to the  Harbour Town section of Hilton Head, South Carolina. I absolutely fell in love with this town and all that it had to offer.

We saw the famous Harbour Town Lighthouse

The Salty Dog Cafe

 View from the bridge of Salty Dog Cafe

RBD checking out the view from the dock!

All the cute shops on the strip...don't worry I didn't do any damage on the Credit Card

And my favorite - all the Spanish moss that hung from the trees

Honestly, this will be a place I take my kids one day - it truly is a magical place!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh YAY! So glad you loved it! you take the ferry from Harbor Town to get to the island I got married on! You can see it from Harbor Town. Glad you had a nice get away!

    ReplyDelete